Re: did it this time, blocked a sender and now the entire list is blocked

Gene

I should clarify that I believe I suggested a procedure to try but I said I don't have Outlook and I didn't know if it would work or something to that effect.  I wasn't sure when you said the description was over your head if it was because you tried it and it might not work as described in Outlook or if you didn't understand or follow it.  That's why I responded.

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] did it this time, blocked a sender and now the entire list is blocked

I didn't give you full instructions.  I gave you the principle of what to do and I suggested you ask on list if you want the specifics.

Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 6:54 AM

Pam,

Yes, I would like to block her but don’t really know how to do it without losing the list.

Guess I’ll just settle for the delete key.  Gene gave me some instructions on blocking just her, but they were a bit over my head.

Jeff