serch engines question

Keith S

Hello, since losing my sight, I have used the google accessible website to do web searches:

But now, after entering a search string, and hitting enter, I get a error page.

When I have used the to check if the web site is down, (can't remember what the URL for that one is, it says that the sight is up and running fine, but indicates that it is the www.google.com site, not the accessible one.

Does anyone else use a search engine that is not as cluttered as yahoo or google, like the accessible google search site as posted above?  I also liked the fact that the accessible site gave a detracted synopsis of what the page contained instead of just the webpage name and the URL underneath like the google.com homepage.

Thanks for any help.

Keith