From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Marten Post Uiterweer
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 12:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] youtube to mp3 converter

Vicki,

I just have made a offline youtube downloader. It will use the free
youtube-dl.exe program to download the youtube links.
The only problem is: it is in dutch.
texThere is not that many text. You start youtube-dls and it will ask for
an
youtube url.
Paste the url and tab. You can select your audio or video format and tab
again to convert.
Thats all.
If you want to try it, you can download it from the link below.
If you like it, I can make an enlish translation as well.

http://www.p-u.demon.nl/youtube%20downloader.zip

Regards, Marten
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 09:55:15 -0500 "Vicki" <vwherry4@comcast.net> wrote:

I am looking for an accessible YouTube to mp3 converter.

I have the free YouTube to mp3 converter program, but it is not
accessible
with the JAWS I am using unless someone has some shortcut keys that I am
unaware of.

I have tried a couple of web pages, but they want me to install things I
am not interested in and will not convert the YouTube file until I do.

Thanks.

Vicki

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/