Re: My Amazon Echo Dot Question

Laz

I don't think so. I can't speak for all Echo models but at least the
Echo Dot is stereo through the headphone jack as well as Bluetooth.

Laz

On 1/9/18, - <dandunfee@gmail.com> wrote:
I think I'm correct in saying that all echo devices are mono sources.

If you use a stereo patch cord only one channel will see the signal.

Using a mono y adaptor with a mono patch cord will send the signal to both
channels.
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018, Howard Traxler wrote:

Hi all,
Does anyone here have the Echo Dot? I've had mine working since
Christmas
Day and finally got around to connecting it to my stereo receiver. I
find
that it only has one channel. I'm wondering if this is right. One would
think it should have both channels. Has anyone else experienced the Dot?
Wonder if I'm too late to send it back?

Thanks.
Howard

--