Re: trying to add an account to office 365

Gene

Please start a new thread when starting an entirely new subject.  Please don't use a previously existing thread even If you change the subject line in an existing thread, the archives, I've been told, sees the new thread as part of the old thread and places messages discussing the new topic in the old thread.  Also, again, I've been told, those who read mail by conversation see the new message as part of the old conversation.  This may cause some people to skip the message who might have read it. 

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] trying to add an account to office 365

Okay  what free standing desktop email clients are people using  with windows 10

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of george b
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 7:46 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Go to www.microsoft.com/365

Sign into your office 365 account and you can make all changes therre

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Boyd
Sent: January 9, 2018 0:05

I believe  it will require you to sign into office.com to make changes to  your MS Office 365 account such as adding and removing users.

Michael

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of james f hooper
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 11:47 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] trying to add an account to office 365

Greetings does anyone  know the shortcut keys to get in to your account settings with office 365

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.