From: Carolyn Arnold [mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 11:39 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] setting up my contacts in a phone list configuration
in outlook 2010.

Jim, do you have Outlook? If you do, try Shift Tab and arrow up then to
the right to change your configuration.

I had to go into each of my contacts and tab to the file window and take
out the last name and put it last for my names to line up the way I am
accustomed to, alphabetical by first name. If you prefer alphabetical by
last name, I'd think that all you'd have to do would be Shift Tab, Arrow
up once, then Arrow to the right and check on names. Now, if you don't
have Outlook, this probably won't help at all.

Bye for now,

Carolyn