From: rajmund [mailto:brajmund2000@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 12:30 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Making BrailleNote Apex A Display

Hi Joseph,
Well, I was aiming at you. (smile (continuation indicator) Although, a
question myself. Do you put it into terminal before or after you set the PC
up?

Sent from a BrailleNote

From: "Lynn White" <lynnwhite360@...
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 14:05:40 -0500

I kind of figured it would be something like that. I think I will wait to
buy an actual display.

On 9/1/2015 1:29 PM, rajmund wrote:
Hi,
Well, all I know is that you have to put the thing into terminal mode.
LOL, I know I got connected to NVDA once, but LOL, I can not remember one
thing out of it.
OK, terminal is something I have almost never used on the apex.
Think it was used like twice.