From: Fred
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 9:36 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Needing Help Setting Up an Echo Dot

Thanks Mike:

I am going to go back to the list of network connections list and try to identify my connection and see if that works.

I’ll be getting back to the list to let you know what happens. I can only fool around with this stuff for an hour or two at a time and then I have to take a break because my brain gets numb from going around in circles.