Configuring Spectrum's wireless routers

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

In a couple of weeks I will be needing to set up a wireless router from the Spectrum cable company and I was wondering if this is something I'll be able to do myself with relative ease or if I'll do better asking for a technician to come do it for me. I'll need to do everything from activating it if that's needed, to making it work with my laptop which I plan to hardwire to the router, then I'll need to get one other laptop connected wirelessly and secure the router with a password.

If anybody has done all of this and can tell me what I'll need to do I'd appreciate it.

Troy

Sent from my iPhone