Re: pc vs I pad

chris judge

I heard it wasn't working, and hasn't ever really worked well.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eleni Vamvakari
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 7:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] pc vs I pad

I don't know anything about Windows Ten, and I have never used such software. But I saw this a while ago, and it came to mind when reading this thread. It's an ad-on for NVDA that is used for dictation. Perhaps, it can help you. It can work with either Dragon Naturally Speaking or the built-in Windows speech .recognition feature.

http://dictationbridge.com/

For those of you who have used this, please feel free to share your experiences.

Best of luck,
Eleni

On 15/01/2018, Jeffrey Schwartz <jeffreyschwartz0238@comcast.net> wrote:
My experience with windows ten is that you need to open the start key
and arrow down to windows ease of access center and within that you
choose voice recognition by hitting the enter key. You are presented
with a number of actions. Then the windows, same as start key plus H
will start voice dictation . Itk works pretty well. I'm not used to
dictation and need to put aside anxiety and speak slowly and clearly.
On my first attempt it read Jeff as check.
Jeff