From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 4:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] why not the google mini

Of the Google Home Mini, Heather wrote in part:

"Cons

They do not have tactile indicators on the sides to let you know where to

turn the volume up or down; may sound stuipid but, I would have like some

tactile arrows to indicate that is where you have to touch to raise  and

lower the volume."

Actually, sis, your observation is NOT stupid!  However, since I want to be

THE LAZY BUM, I enjoy being able to raise the volume of the Google Home Mini

by issuing a voice command.  Example:  "Hey (or OK) Google, "Volume up

xxxx%, where xxx equals 10% or more"" and it responds accordingly.  Lower

the volume, no problems:  I just issue a voice command reversing my previous

action.

Also, if you keep squeezing it on the right side, the volume does increase.

It does for me anyway.  Squeeze on the left and the volume decreases.

That's too much work for me especially if I'm not squeezing at the right

spot; so, the voice commands will do!!

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado