From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:18 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] why not the google mini

But if the audio is over powering the speaker, she will not respond to voice
commands for example, listening to a ball game and she was not able to
respond to my voice unless I screamed at her to stop! I wonder if I can put
tactile markings on the two sides as you have to touch a certain spot to
ajust the volume level. It must be close to the switch on the side because,
she will start playing the last thing if I bump the side while muting her!
Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@gmail.com <mailto:kd5cbl@gmail.com>