From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 5:07 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] using quick books with a screen reader

Good morning everyone. I have a client who uses quick books in her job. She has recently lost most of her vision. Does anyone know if quick books can be made to work with either jaws or NvdA? I have emailed VFO with this question several times, but in typical vfO fashion, I didn’t get a response. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks a bunch.

Chris.