Re: Braille/talking watch from Independent Living Aids

Troy Burnham

I'm supposed to get the watch in 3 to 5 days so I'll report back to the list after I've used it for a few days with my impressions. Since at least one person who replied said that it's been a few years since they had a watch like this I'm hoping that the technology has improved and I don't have any problems. I do plan on checking on ILA's return policy though, and if I find I don't like the watch within the first few days I'll return it and get one that is either just braille or one that just talks.

Troy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2018, at 5:44 AM, empacc.net <hwolcott@empacc.net> wrote:

hi:

I had one of those and as another person said mine did not last long.

in mine, one time as was setting the hands, the stem broke off right in my hand.

another thing, setting the braille and talking are separate operations.

they are not synced.

good luck, though.

Howard Wolcott
-----Original Message----- From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Braille/talking watch from Independent Living Aids

I have never heard of a watch that was both Braille and talking.

Please let us know how you like it.

Vicky