Re: Accessible toaster ovens

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Michael,

Another brand I would recommend is, DeLonghi.  They are more expensive than a Black & Decker, but they are built much better as well.  I haven't purchased 1 in many years, but the last I bought had 3 knobs.  1 for temperature, 1 for the timer, & the 3rd was for toast, bake, & broil selection, & with a little ingenuity can be marked.

Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 9:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Accessible toaster ovens

Hi everyone,

I have seen this subject at some point in the past, but it has been quite a while. I have had my current toaster oven for close to 12 years, and it is just about time for a new one. I would like some recommendations on some of the more current accessible ovens which are available today. I would like a fairly large one that is easy to operate and has a timer on it. All responces will be appreciated greatly. Thank you.

Michael