Re: Accessible toaster ovens

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Steve,

DeLonghi makes this type of oven as well.

Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 6:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Accessible toaster ovens

Same question, but for combo toaster oven plus convection oven or microwave plus convection oven.

On 1/19/2018 12:32 AM, Michael Boyd wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have seen this subject at some point in the past, but it has been quite a while. I have had my current toaster oven for close to 12 years, and it is just about time for a new one. I would like some recommendations on some of the more current accessible ovens which are available today. I would like a fairly large one that is easy to operate and has a timer on it. All responces will be appreciated greatly. Thank you.

Michael