Team Talk question

Roger Khouri <roger@...>

Hello,

Is there anyone out there using an IPhone 7 running ITeamTalk?  I've already spoken with Troy off this e-mail list, but, just curious if there are any others?  So, please be aware that I'm looking for only IPhone 7 users of ITeamTalk to try and test out a problem that is possibly occuring with the app on this specific IPhone.  Thanks a bunch!

"Consider your own call, brothers and sisters,
not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
God chose what is low and despised in the world, things that are not, to reduce to nothing things that are,
so that no one might boast in the presence of God."

1 Corinthians 1:26-30

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri