Re: I Need Your Explanation concerning Talking Bathroom Scales:

Laz

Talking bathroom scales are used for people to find out how much they
weigh. both sighted and non-sighted use them for various reasons like
perhaps someone's body circumference interferes with their ability to
see the displayed weight, etc. If you can't see the display for
whatever reason or would just appreciate the convenience of hearing it
instead of seeing it and would like to keep track of your body weight
then perhaps you could use one.

If you're not interested in knowing your body weight or have other
ways to find out, then it wouldn't be necessary for you.

Laz

On 1/20/18, mubbangachipalo@zambia.co.zm <mubbangachipalo@zambia.co.zm> wrote:
Dear Brothers and sisters on this mailinglist, I really need your
clarification on talking bathroom scales. Now my questions are as follows:
What are talking bathroom scales used for? Do sighted people use them as
well? Are these talking bathroom scales specifically for blind people?
Lastly, What value can a talking bathroom scale add to my life if I
personally buy it and place it at my home? However if the moderator disallow
my topic then please send your answers to my personal e-mail address the
goodness and purpose for a blind person to use talking bathroom scales.
This is from Mubanga chipalo.
Dear Brothers and sisters on this mailinglist, I really need your
clarification on talking bathroom scales. Now my questions are as follows:
What are talking bathroom scales used for? Do sighted people use them as
well? Are these talking bathroom scales specifically for blind people?
Lastly, What value can a talking bathroom scale add to my life if I
personally buy it and place it at my home? However if the moderator disallow
my topic then please send your answers to my personal e-mail address the
goodness and purpose for a blind person to use talking bathroom scales.
This is from Mubanga chipalo.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com