Re: I Need Your Explanation concerning Talking Bathroom Scales:

Pamela Dominguez

The problem is that even different doctor' scales don't always read the same as each other. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Ray
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:29 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I Need Your Explanation concerning Talking Bathroom Scales:

Gary Ray here.

Talking bathroom scales are not all created equal.

If one chooses to get a set of these scales, it is a good idea to compare the weight you get to a medical set of scales to determine if they read properly. If they are close, then that is good, if not it is a good idea to make note of how far off the talking scales are so one has a pretty good idea of what the actual weight is. This way, one would know how much to add or subtract to get a proper weight. I do not know if there are any talking scales that can be adjusted to fix this particular problem.

Cheers!