Re: I Need Your Explanation concerning Talking Bathroom Scales:

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I am reminded of an old friend who used to say, "Why be helpful when you're not?"

It is amazing to me how people can talk just to hear themselves doing so. All this is not answering the gentleman's question. Moreover, he speaks English as a second language!

Talking scales can be used by both sighted people and blind. If you need to keep track of your weight for medical reasons, or if you need it for a clinic this might be a good thing to buy. Otherwise, no, you do not need such a thing.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring