Re: I Need Your Explanation concerning Talking Bathroom Scales:

Eleni Vamvakari

I see nothing wrong with the technical discussion. Laz answered all
of his questions. Gary Ray explained a few extra things that one
should consider when purchasing a scale. Whether most people would
need such a high degree of accuracy is beside the point. It's still
good to know about these differences.

On 20/01/2018, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:
Hi all,

I am reminded of an old friend who used to say, "Why be helpful when
you're not?"

It is amazing to me how people can talk just to hear themselves doing
so. All this is not answering the gentleman's question. Moreover, he
speaks English as a second language!

Talking scales can be used by both sighted people and blind. If you
need to keep track of your weight for medical reasons, or if you need
it for a clinic this might be a good thing to buy. Otherwise, no, you
do not need such a thing.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons