From: joanne
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] using jaws 17 and windows 7/need help installing adobe flash

Gene and all, I am using Internet Explorer 11 and the message isn't a will you allow message, which I so wish it was. It's actually a "download and install flash player" and a download link is given. I have googled this, and one response was that maybe Java isn't enabled and some sites think flash isn't installed and it has something to do with java. Not really sure about how to work with Java and not real sure this would cause a site not to see flash but maybe there's a connection and I need to do something with Java? I wish Alternative flash was enough to keep these sites happy, and if another way to download flash instead of from their site can be done please share.