Re: Outlook express - free versus paid

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

I agree.  I wish there were a way to disable this feature.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook express - free versus paid

To keep re-installing my mail client each time ms wants to update is not the way I prefer to spend my computing time.  Do you remember: before we had this constant need to always be updating our systems, we could run any software we wished; be it microsoft, third party, pirated, or even our own creations?  The provider of the operating system didn't come along and tell us what software we were allowed.