Re: Apple computers

Bob

Hello:

I also suggest that he check www.applevis.com if he is not aware of
that site. It is not a list but there is a lot of information on that
site.
Have a great day.

Bob
out

On 1/20/18, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote:
Hi Nancy, I have to list for you. The first one is Peell the Apple. That
subscription email will be below for you.

peel-the-apple+subscribe@groups.io

The second one is, would she will be approved right away as soon as our team
sees that he is applied. Is a blind apples. The link will be below for this
one.

On Jan 20, 2018, at 10:10 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

I have a legally blind friend who is about to go from a windows PC to an
Apple IMac.

He has asked me if there is a list for Apple computers .

Please share any lists/groups pertaining to the use of Apple computers.

Many Thanks for your help!

Nancy

--
YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT PERSONAL ASSET!!!
TAKE THE CHALLENGE AT: