having trouble with FileZilla.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I apologize for the length of this email, but I’m at my wits end here.

I use FileZilla to send my show to the global voice web site. All of a sudden, it will not connect to the site so that I can upload my show. I see the file I wish to upload. And when a tab over, after selecting the file I wish to upload, I should see a message that says remote site. Instead, I see something that says, panel, zero items. So somehow I can’t connect tieh the globalvoice.info web site. If anyone uses FileZilla, can they give me any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Thanks for your help in advance. Jim