Re: having trouble with FileZilla.

Jim Rawls

Hi, I get this message, cannot connect to server. And also, rotating address for the global voice. I started getting this yesterday. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 9:15 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having trouble with FileZilla.

You are assuming it's your proboem.  It may be a temporary problem with the site itself.  When you try to connect, use your screen review, are you using JAWS? to look at the screen.  Start at the top and move down line by line.  You will likely see an error message at some point.  You may tell us what it says or you may contact someone who provides support for the server The Global Voice uses.