changing home page on IE

Patrick Ford

Hi,

When attempting to change  to a new home page the old home page returns. I have opened internet  options and typed in yahoo.com as the new home page and have applied it and ok’d  it. I have loaded the yahoo page and typed in the address again under general settings, and used the ‘use current’ button. Nothing seems to work. Google keeps coming back as the home page. When the browser is open, and I use the view menu option, and go to the home page this way, yahoo does load but often even this way google seems to take over and becomes once again the home page.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks.

Patrick

Come Join The Group

ScripturePassage-subscribe@...