Re: having trouble with FileZilla.

Gene

I just saw a message from Steve saying the site is working properly.  I tried connecting to the site with Firefox using ftp:// and then the address.  I was able to connect.  With FileZilla, I tried to connect with just the address and I couldn't connect as I described.  So you may need to talk with Steve to resolve the problem.  This shouldn't be a problem with FileZilla, meaning that it isn't working properly.  but you may have to provide more information when trying to connect.  I'll leave the discussion to develop, as it probably will between you and Steve.

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having trouble with FileZilla.

I can connect with the server but the last message before a disconnected message says waiting for welcome message.  What do you see in the information starting from the top of the screen?  Do you see waiting for welcome message and then see disconnected from server?  If that is what you see, you don't even get to the point where you can log in.  The welcome message is the first thing sent by the server.  That means there is something wrong with the server.