From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 11:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] starting a program with windows

Hi

I am trying to get a program to run with windows, I am using windows 10 pro,
under xp you were able to go to drive c and to the folder that held the
start up shortcuts, how do I do this in windows 10 please? I have tried
looking for it but it canot be found. Windows is showing a start up folder
in all apps.

Regards

Adrien

Skype with me on adriencollins06