5. Tab to, Okay, & press enter.

From: Carlos
SmartScreen Filter is not third-party software.  It is a feature built-in to
Internet Explorer.  It's purpose is to warn you about and block websites and
downloads considered to be unsafe, but like any security feature it is not
100 percent accurate.  It can be disabled, but you should probably only do
so if it has been consistently intrusive.

To disable SmartScreen Filter do the following:

1. In Internet Explorer, open the
"Tools"
menu and select
"Internet options"

2. Navigate to the
"Security"
tab.

3. Select the
"Custom level..."
button.

4. When the
"Security Settings"
dialog opens, press the letter U until you find
"Use SmartScreen Filter"
in the treeview.

5. Arrow down to
"Disable"
and press the Spacebar to select it.

6. Select the
"OK"
button to close the
"Security Settings"
dialog and save the changes.

7. You will receive a warning dialog asking if you are sure you want to
change the settings for this zone.  Select the
"Yes"
button.

8. Select the
"OK"
button to exit the
"Internet options"
dialog.
  Carlos

  From: Matt
  Well, there is an easier way just go to the tools menu and down to smart
filter and then arrow over to turn smart filter off. Also when you get this
message you have a choice by doing Alt plus the N key to get to the options
of what you can do and one of the choice is to allow this once or continue
with the download or whatever.
   But I would be very careful and make sure it is as safe as possible
before proceeding. Also if you don't run yourself as Admin then this helps
as well then it cannot install nothing without the permission of the admin
account. I hardly ever if ever run myself as admin. I have Admin account but
I run myself in another account as a standard user. JST
Thanks,