From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:09 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws-accessible program for recording sound from computer

Auddacity, which is free, should be excellent for your needs. There are JAWS scripts for it, too.

Another possibility, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, is Gold Wave.

On 1/24/2018 11:04 AM, Sugar Lopez wrote:

But it doesn’t work well with Jaws 17,unless someone can help make it work

Thanks I will try it again

sugar

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLrl0SWe7s

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez