Re: Desktop & Windows 10

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Along these lines of inquiry, is there a way of including the desktop in the alt + Tab order in Windows Ten?  I don't see any way of doing that so far.

On 1/24/2018 10:14 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I have to press Windows D most of the time, rarely ever get to Desktop. I think the greed for Edge is the imposition on me, since I have Internet Explorer as my browser. Mine stops at Edge, whenever I turn on the computer and enter password.

Cordially,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:40 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Desktop & Windows 10

Mike, I have Win 10 on several devices and they all boot up into the desktop. I am not sure what the problem might be but one suggestion is to go to the system tray, tab once and see if it says “show desktop”. That is the only thing I can think of but if this is not it, I would call Microsoft accessibility and they should be able to help. I have had great experience with them.
Marie