Re: Extensive Ribbon Tutorial

chris judge

The only thing the jaws training material covers is how to navigate ribbons using the virtual ribbon option.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 2:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Extensive Ribbon Tutorial

Perhaps JAWS Training Material teaches something about Word.  I haven't looked at much JAWS Training material.  Of the little I looked at, Cathy Anne Murtha's is much better in my opinion.  But if JAWS has such material, if you don't want to pay and there aren't other good alternatives, that might provide some material.

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 12:51 PM

Hadley has a course on formatting documents with a screen reader, however it is quite rudimentary and really doesn’t cover navigating the ribbons at all.