From: janet gross
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 7:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] An Email Address Question Please?

Hi Everyone,
I got a new IMAP email address last year, but some people who didn't know I had a new email address have been still sending messages to the old pop3 email address. My question is: because I don't have that particular pop3 address anymore, shouldn't the people who were sending messages to that old account received some kind of message stating invalid email address? Even if I send a message to my old email, I don't get a message saying invalid email address either.

Thank you in advance.
Janet