Re: Desktop & Windows 10

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Marie,

It's Jaws 16 being set as the default, I found out through some experimenting.  I thought I had the computer set with J18 as the default, but apparently I switched it, but with J17, 18, & 2018, it boots to the desktop just fine.

From: Marie
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Desktop & Windows 10

Mike, I have Win 10 on several devices and they all boot up into the desktop. I am not sure what the problem might be but one suggestion is to go to the system tray, tab once and see if it says “show desktop”. That is the only thing I can think of but if this is not it, I would call Microsoft accessibility and they should be able to help. I have had great experience with them.
Marie