From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 11:38 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Desktop & Windows 10

Hi Group,

Along these lines of inquiry, is there a way of including the desktop in the alt + Tab order in Windows Ten?  I don't see any way of doing that so far.

On 1/24/2018 10:14 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I have to press Windows D most of the time, rarely ever get to Desktop. I think the greed for Edge is the imposition on me, since I have Internet Explorer as my browser. Mine stops at Edge, whenever I turn on the computer and enter password.

Cordially,

Carolyn