From: Jim Wohlgamuth [mailto:wohlggie@...]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 3:01 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] hope it's not off-topic/the new grade 2 Braille

Carolyn and Joanne,
Don't know if you have an answer to this question, but just why did they
change the system? I have always felt that if something's not broke
don't fix it..? In other words why re-invent the wheel? Just wondered?
P.S. I will continue to use the grade 2 braille that I have always used
in my personal note taking and other personal corespondence. Thanks and
Have A Great Day! de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 31-Oct-15 14:40, Carolyn Arnold wrote:

I am told that Hadley has a six-lesson course in Unified English
Braille,
which should be replacing Standard English Braille in 2016. I
have not
verified that, trying to decide about taking that, what with
learning so
much about Outlook and Office 2013, jumping from Outlook Express
and XP
in one giant leap.

Bye for now,

Carolyn