From: Nancy Hill [mailto:girlyscream@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 10:26 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Number of files in a folder

Hello all,

I need help in knowing what to change so my new computer will tell me
the number of files in a folder instead of just saying 1. I am running
win 7 Pro and jaws 16. I download my BARD Books to my Download folder
and then put them in a BARD folder until I'm ready to read. Also,
anything that I download goes into that same downloads folder and then I
sort them into their own folders. Since I've had the new computer, If I
go to the BARD (or any of the other folders) and hit enter to view the
various books (files) in the folder, Jaws only tells me that there is 1
file even when I know there might be 25. What do I need to change to
get jaws to tell me the entire number of files in the folder instead of
just saying 1?

This problem might not annoy anyone else, but it sure bothers me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nancy