From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] nfb newsline is bius

And that's called guilt by association.  You have no basis to conclude, you have no information from NFB, nor from any other credible source, indeed, not from any source, about whether such access is planned for the future or why it isn't.  The operating system used to run such devices is irrelevant.  Just because a certain operating system is used is not any indication of any sort of discrimination.  How much longer has the Echo been around?  Probably, far more blind people currently use it.  You have not provided any credible basis or evidence of discrimination and if you want to know what's going on instead of baseless speculations, contact Newsline and see what they say.

Also, to this point, you haven't answered any points I've made and you persist in such speculations based on nothing.

Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 8:38 AM

Sis Pam, not so much about calling the News Line on the phone; we're talking
about being able to access it using the Google Home line of products!  Sure
enough, these products run the Android OS as does the Echo with Amazon's
modifications!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado