Re: responding to an e mail in outlook

chris judge

It’s control r.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Schwartz
Sent: January 30, 2018 8:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] responding to an e mail in outlook

Excuse the tedium in getting to my question.  Most of what I see in my inbox is posts from my lists.  If I choose to read one I put the focus on it hit enter, then control plus top which is the upper middle key in my six pack.    This brings me to the text of the post.  If I receive an e mail from a friend, I read it in the same manner, but to respond alt plus R does not bring up an edit field.  I start a new email directed to them with control plus N.  I’m sure there is a more direct way to respond but don’t know what it is.

Help, please.

Jeff