From: Jim Rawls [mailto:jazzpiano@...]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 9:31 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] setting up my contacts in a phone list configuration in outlook 2010.

Hi all,

Right now, my contacts are in a business card configuration, and I prefer them in phone list configuration. When I hit control 3 and go to contacts, then, hit alt V, I do not see change views. I see, advanced view settings, and in that menu, there is no way to change my contacts into phone list configuration. So, how can I accomplish this? I am still running W8.1 and jaws 17. Thanks for your help. Jim