From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Adding a portable application to the context menu

I'm not sure how you might do it and it would probably be faster to open the program and more convenient to make a desktop shortcut for it and then assign a shortcut key.  Lots of people can tell you how to make a shortcut using the exe file.  I said make a desktop shortcut because that's what I usually do but I believe you can make a shortcut in the program folder itself and set a shortcut command there.

I should add that I may be wrong, but I don't think you can add an item in the context menu to open a program without working with the registry.