From: Beth [mailto:thebluesisloose@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 7:44 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] cortana

Hmmm, when I first set Cortana up, you just had to press a couple buttons
labeled next. You would have to look for something called Try Cortana. When
set up, she's awesome.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
<http://www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920>;
Or you can check out www.denverqueen.com <http://www.denverqueen.com>; for
more information.
On 8/30/2015 5:35 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

Does anyone have notes or steps on how to set up Cortana for my
windows 10 box?

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@gmail.com <mailto:kimsansong@gmail.com>