Re: Cleaning the cd-rom drive in my laptop

Troy Burnham

Thanks for the reply Anne, the brand of tea I drink isn't what makes it sweet but I sweeten it myself so there was sugar in what got spilled.

This computer is 4 or 5 years old so I've just decided to invest in a new one rather than trying to fix this one. As was mentioned liquid is bad for a computer, and I'm afraid that even if I changed out the cd drive on this computer that I may run into more problems in the future that haven't shown up yet.

Troy

On Feb 4, 2018, at 6:07 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:

Troy,

Was that what southerners call Swite Tye. If it was I think the sugar has probably mangled your laptop. Beverages and laptops do not mix well.

<smiling regretfully>
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons