From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 10:49 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] The Victor Reader

Actually Jeff, I bought mine second hand and I was told by its previous owner that there was a users manual that I could access on the device.  As of yet I have not found it<SMILE!>.  Guess I will just have to contact its previous owner and get the info.  THANKS! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 03-Feb-18 00:07, Jeffrey Schwartz wrote:

When I first got mine I has d

Some issues.  As I recall, one needs to contact humanware for a code or such to activate it.  I used their tech support to get it going.  Since then I have been very happy with mine.

Jeff