Re: The Victor Reader

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi Jeffrey!

I got the WiFi issues figured out sort of anyhow..? I either cannot remember my WiFi password or cannot remember what I did with it it if I wrote it down.  But, from what i have seen so far, I really do like! I am really unable to do anything until I am able to get the WiFi password.  I had it, I used it on my PC, my Galaxy S7 and my AT&T treck tablet.  Guess I am going to have to try and reset it which I suspect will open another can of worms<SMILE!>.  THANKS Muchh! de

<KF8LT><Jim>. 

On 03-Feb-18 11:32, Jeffrey Schwartz wrote:

You hold down the number one key to access the manual.  What problems are you having.  I might be able to help.  I use mine extensively.

Regards,

Jeff

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 10:49 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] The Victor Reader

Actually Jeff, I bought mine second hand and I was told by its previous owner that there was a users manual that I could access on the device.  As of yet I have not found it<SMILE!>.  Guess I will just have to contact its previous owner and get the info.  THANKS! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 03-Feb-18 00:07, Jeffrey Schwartz wrote:

When I first got mine I has d

Some issues.  As I recall, one needs to contact humanware for a code or such to activate it.  I used their tech support to get it going.  Since then I have been very happy with mine.

Jeff

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 11:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] The Victor Reader

Hi there FOLKS!

Received a Victor reader and am having some issues in getting it figured out..? Can someone please help me? You can respond to me at wohlggie@....  THANKS Much THANKS! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.