Re: windows 10 updates

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Karim,

No, the oppurtunity has yet to present itself.  The latest Creator edition was installed before I installed OE.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] windows 10 updates

Hi Mike,
Have you used this process with success?
Thanks.

$$$$

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$
$$$$
I'm worth more dead, then alive.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 4:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] windows 10 updates

Hi Karim,

Depending on what version of Outlook Express you're running the dude that made OE useable for Win 7, 8, & 10 also has created a restore tool for Windows 10 users.  A Dropbox download link is below, but make sure you read all the documentation before you use the tool.  If you don't feel comfortable with my download the link to the website where you can get it will be below the Dropbox link.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 2:03 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] windows 10 updates

Hi,
I'm real frustrated with the  way "MS" keeps wiping out the  outlook express data.
It also gets rid of the icon on the desk top.
I'm not sure what has happened to skype because the icon for that was also gone.
I'm having issues logging into skype after trying to install the latest  version 8 again.
Not sure how to make sure  I can use my apps, or just don't let win 10 install apps.?
  and not have someone just wiping the data from my machine.

Any ideas would help.

$$$$

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$
$$$$
I'm worth more dead, then alive.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.