From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 9:57 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cleaning the cd-rom drive in my laptop

Thanks for the reply Anne, the brand of tea I drink isn't what makes it sweet but I sweeten it myself so there was sugar in what got spilled.

This computer is 4 or 5 years old so I've just decided to invest in a new one rather than trying to fix this one. As was mentioned liquid is bad for a computer, and I'm afraid that even if I changed out the cd drive on this computer that I may run into more problems in the future that haven't shown up yet.

Troy
On Feb 4, 2018, at 6:07 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:

Troy,

Was that what southerners call Swite Tye. If it was I think the sugar has probably mangled your laptop. Beverages and laptops do not mix well.

<smiling regretfully>
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons