Re: OCR Scanner

Ann Parsons

Evening,

Well Alan, a couple of questions: one, what do you want to do with this scanner?; two, how much money do you want to spend?

If you just want it for reading the occasional mail or church bulletin or whatever, a small epson scanner for under an hundred dollars will do. On the other hand, if you want to do heavy scanning of books and so on, you will want to spend the $250.00 for a Plustek Book Edge Scanner.

Ann P.