Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cleaning the cd-rom drive in my laptop

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the reply, I plan on getting with the guy who works on my computer this week and discussing the situation with him to see what he thinks.  As I mentioned before other than the cd drive not working everything else seems to be functioning so maybe that bodes well for me being able to save this laptop and bnot have to pay the price for a new one.

Troy