Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] OCR Scanner

Evening,

Well Alan, a couple of questions: one, what do you want to do with this
scanner?; two, how much money do you want to spend?

If you just want it for reading the occasional mail or church bulletin
or whatever, a small epson scanner for under an hundred dollars will
do.  On the other hand, if you  want to do heavy scanning of books and
so on, you will want to spend the $250.00 for a Plustek Book Edge Scanner.

Ann P.